728x90 AdSpace

­
  • Latest News

    Thursday 24 September 2015

    Remy Frustrated With Bit Part Chelsea Role

    Loic Remy is finding first-team football hard to come by this season(Getty)
     
    Loic Remy has voiced his frustration with his lack of regular first-team action at Chelsea this season.

    The French striker has played just eight minutes in the Premier League so far this season, as Jose Mourinho has preferred Diego Costa and Radamel Falcao up front, and Remy is finding it hard to accept his current role.

    “It’s really difficult to be in and out of the team,” Remy said after scoring in Chelsea’s 4-1 League Cup win at Walsall.

    “I can’t lie, the rhythm is not the same to compare with training. Of course, when you are not playing much it is more difficult.

    Costa’s three-match ban could see Remy’s chances of playing time increase and he is determined to make the most of it if gets a chance to prove his worth.

    “We will miss Costa because he is so important for us winning games. It’s a shame for us to have lost Costa for three games,” he said.

    “But I don’t put pressure on myself because I know my quality. The manager knows as well he can use me as a striker or on the side, so I don’t have any pressure.

    “I just want to feel better and now with the games coming, maybe I have the opportunity to play more.”

    • Blogger Comments
    • Facebook Comments

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Item Reviewed: Remy Frustrated With Bit Part Chelsea Role Rating: 5 Reviewed By: HappyBoy
    Scroll to Top