728x90 AdSpace

­
  • Latest News

    Saturday 26 September 2015

    Celine Dion pays tribute to sick husband René Angélil


    Celine Dion sang ‘The First Time I Ever I Saw Your face’, in a heart-breaking tribute to her husband of 20 years, during her concert in Vegas.

    In a family videos played in the background, her husband René Angélil, who is currently battling with throat cancer, offered a gentle wave to her fans, smiling bravely through his pain.

    The fans continue cheering during the show, whenever her husband is shown on the large screen behind her.
    Celine Dion applauded René for always encouraging her to return to her residency at The Colosseum at Caesars Palace.

    “I didn’t want to be here at first, I don’t need it,’ Celine explained. ‘Don’t get me wrong, I love singing for people, but I have priorities. But René really gave me a gift.”

    Meanwhile, National Enquirer reported that, Celine was hoping that René would be able to sit front row when she returned on August 27, but he was not well enough. Instead, he watched the concert on a live feed in the couple’s Nevada home.

    The iconic singer met René when she was 12 and she describes him as “the only boyfriend I’ve ever had”.

    • Blogger Comments
    • Facebook Comments

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Item Reviewed: Celine Dion pays tribute to sick husband René Angélil Rating: 5 Reviewed By: HappyBoy
    Scroll to Top